Make an Impact that Lasts a Lifetime
With the California School of Education at Alliant International University, your path into the classroom—either online or on-ground—is one paved with comprehensive academic excellence through:
- California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC) certification of many of our education programs
- Multiple degree options, including credentials and certifications, undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees, many of which offer specialized emphases
- Online, hybrid, and on-campus course options designed with working professionals in mind
- Hands-on training facilitated by extensive practicum opportunities
- Multiculturalism interwoven throughout the curriculum and rooted in our university culture; offering an educational experience rich with diversity and inclusion
We believe those who put their heart into their work ignite a fire in everyone around them. You have a calling to be a role-model who guides and supports today’s youth. Here, we heed that call by putting education and expertise on your side. Whether you attend classes online or on-campus, we ensure you leave armed with the tools required to inspire the generations to come.
Our specialty is helping you transform your experience into expertise, and your expertise into leadership. Join the thousands of others who have chosen us as their California college for teaching experience and are now impacting students’ lives as:
- Single-Subject Teachers
- Multiple-Subject Teachers
- Special Education Teachers
- School Psychologists
- School Counselors
- Educational Leaders and Managers
- Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- California Teachers of English Learners (CTEL) and Cross-Cultural Language and Academic Development (CLAD) Certification
Explore the full list of our education Degree Programs.
Go Beyond the Lesson Plan
Our children’s time in the classroom echoes throughout every aspect of their lives. It is our shared responsibility to provide strong role models in schools—and that starts with offering you a lesson in growth. To break barriers. To open minds once closed. During a time when teacher shortage has reached crisis levels, the need to reach students from every background has never been greater.
That’s why our duty is, and always will be, to prepare competent, confident, and conscientious educational leaders who will promote and empower personal growth, academic success, and professional achievement for all.
Extensive Credential Programs
We prepare students to become top-notch educators. This includes not only providing our students a means of receiving their legally-required credentials, but offering you a wide range of supplemental certifications to widen your knowledge base. Whether you are taking on CTC-approved teaching or special education credentials, tackling a Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) credential, or bridging the language gap with TESOL, Alliant can help you advance your educational horizons beyond the lesson plan.
Focus on Diversity
Not every important lesson in life is taught in the classroom. But we fill our classes with ways to expose you to cultural experiences outside your own. And we ensure that your practica training opportunities expose you to a diverse array of environments so you learn how to be the guide that every student needs, no matter where they come from.
World Council for Curriculum & Instruction
The United Nations on Campus
Since January 2002, the California School of Education (CSOE) has been host institution to the World Council for Curriculum and Instruction (WCCI), a transnational organization committed to advancing the achievement of a just and peaceful world community. The WCCI is a non-governmental organization (NGO) of the United Nations.
Cross-Cultural Education Experts
The organization encourages and facilitates:
- Collaboration in curriculum and instruction projects
- Dialogue in global educational and social issues
- Exchange of ideas, concerns, and solutions to problems
- Learning from each other cross-culturally and transnationally
Enjoy United Nations “Matchable” Networking Opportunities
Alliant students enjoy multiple benefits from WCCI’s presence on campus:
- Representatives and student interns attend conferences on the status of women, human rights, global education, the culture of peace, and sustainable development
- Students and faculty have the chance to network with WCCI’s extensive global membership
- WCCI co-sponsors international conferences, symposia, and workshops with Alliant, some of which are in conjunction with UN celebrations
It’s All Waiting for You
You can make an impact today, not only in your own life, but in the lives of countless others. Take the next step toward your future with the California School of Education.
Learn more or get started today by calling 866-825-5426 or contacting an Admissions Counselor today.