CSOE Overview - California Education Credential Programs
Enrich Your Life While Impacting the Lives of Others
The California School of Education at Alliant International University offers a variety of degrees, certificates, and credentials in education that prepare students to make a lasting impact through teaching, counseling, leadership, advocacy, administration, management, and community work.
Whether you’re looking for an online degree program or an in-person learning experience for your higher education, Alliant will be there to guide you every step of the way. Your path into the classroom — either online or on-ground — is one paved with comprehensive academic excellence through:
- California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC) certification of many of our world-class education programs
- Multiple degree options, including credentials and CSOE certifications, undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees, many of which offer specialized emphases
- On-campus, hybrid, and online college education degree course options designed with working professionals in mind
- Hands-on training facilitated by extensive practicum opportunities
- Multiculturalism interwoven throughout the curriculum and rooted in our university culture; offering an educational experience rich with diversity and inclusion
We believe those who put their heart into their work ignite a fire in everyone around them. You have a calling to be a role-model who guides and supports today’s youth. Here, we heed that call by putting higher education and expertise on your side. Whether you attend classes online or enroll in one of our education programs in California, we ensure you leave armed with the tools required to inspire the generations to come.
Our specialty is helping you transform your experience into expertise, and your expertise into leadership. Join the thousands of others who have chosen us as their college of education in California and are now impacting students’ lives as:
- Single-Subject Teachers
- Multiple-Subject Teachers
- Special Education Teachers
- School Psychologists
- School Counselors
- Educational Leaders and Managers
- Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- California Teachers of English Learners (CTEL) and Cross-Cultural Language and Academic Development (CLAD) Certification
Programs & Degrees
The California School of Education (CSOE) offers a variety of degrees, certificates, and credentials in education that prepare students to make a lasting impact through teaching, counseling, leadership, advocacy, administration, management, and community work.
Every one of our California Education Degree Programs is designed to ensure that the real-world needs of learners and the latest research are central to the curriculum in our online, hybrid, and on-campus courses.
Get the information you need in order to start your Alliant experience and browse our diverse list of faculty members.
Go Beyond the Lesson Plan
Our children’s time in the classroom echoes throughout every aspect of their lives. It is our shared responsibility to provide strong role models in schools—and that starts with offering you a lesson in growth. To break barriers. To open minds once closed. During a time when teacher shortage has reached crisis levels, the need to reach students from every background has never been greater.
That’s why our duty is, and always will be, to prepare competent, confident, and conscientious educational leaders who will promote and empower personal growth, academic success, and professional achievement for all.
Extensive Credential Programs
We prepare students to become top-notch educators. This includes not only providing our students a means of receiving their legally-required credentials, but offering you a wide range of supplemental certifications to widen your knowledge base. Whether you are taking on CTC-approved teaching or special education credentials, tackling a Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) credential, or bridging the language gap with TESOL, Alliant can help you advance your educational horizons beyond the lesson plan. See how our world-class education programs can help prepare you to be an elite educator upon graduation.
Focus on Diversity
Not every important lesson in life is taught in the classroom, but we know that all school districts need all-star teachers. That’s why we fill our classes with ways to expose you to cultural experiences outside your own, and we ensure that your practical training opportunities expose you to a diverse array of environments so you learn how to be the guide that every student needs — no matter where they come from. If you’re looking to improve both private and public schools throughout local school districts, start your education with Alliant International University today.
World Council for Curriculum & Instruction
The United Nations on Campus
Since January 2002, the California School of Education (CSOE) has been host institution to the World Council for Curriculum and Instruction (WCCI), a transnational organization committed to advancing the achievement of a just and peaceful world community. The WCCI is a non-governmental organization (NGO) of the United Nations.
Cross-Cultural Education Experts
The organization encourages and facilitates:
- Collaboration in curriculum and instruction projects
- Dialogue in global educational and social issues
- Exchange of ideas, concerns, and solutions to problems
- Learning from each other cross-culturally and transnationally
Enjoy United Nations "Matchable" Networking Opportunities
Alliant students enjoy multiple benefits from WCCI's presence on campus:
- Representatives and student interns attend conferences on the status of women, human rights, global education, the culture of peace, and sustainable development
- Students and faculty have the chance to network with WCCI's extensive global membership
- WCCI co-sponsors international conferences, symposia, and workshops with Alliant, some of which are in conjunction with UN celebrations
It's All Waiting for You
You can make an impact today, not only in your own life, but in the lives of countless others. Take the next step toward your future with the California School of Education.
Learn more or get started today by calling 866-825-5426 or contacting an Admissions Counselor today.
Find the Program That’s Right for You
By using our Teacher Preparation Program Finder and answering a few questions, you’ll be guided towards the best teaching credential or certificate program for you.