Online Degree Programs Overview
If you’re looking to gain an online education, Alliant International University is your answer.
Alliant International University offers a range of online certificate and credential programs, as well as online master’s and doctoral degree programs that focus on psychology, education, business, and criminology.
With all of our online programs, Alliant strives to meet the needs of each student. A few of the ways we do this include:
- Online classes that give you greater flexibility and convenience than traditional classes
- Classes that start year-round, so you can learn on your schedule
- Opportunities for real-world learning
We offer fully online certificate programs, as well as hybrid degree programs that blend online and campus-based learning. Our online degree and credential programs offer flexibility and the opportunity to learn on your schedule. Hybrid programs include online classes with classroom discussion, combining the convenience of online with the supportive community of a classroom setting. Many programs offer opportunities for internships, practica, or community service projects to help you reach your professional goals — and enjoy the journey along the way.
- Arizona Elementary Teacher Certification
- Arizona Secondary Teacher Certification
- BS in Project Management
- California Teaching Credentials
- Certificate in California Teachers of English Learners (CTEL), Leading to CLAD Certificate
- Certificate in Healthcare Analytics
- Credential in Administrative Services
- Credential in Pupil Personnel Services, School Counseling
- Credential in Pupil Personnel Services, School Psychology
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- EdD in Educational Leadership and Management
- Forensic Certificates
- MA in Clinical Counseling
- MA in Marital and Family Therapy
- MA in Organizational Psychology
- MAE in School Counseling with Pupil Personnel Services Credential
- MAE in School Psychology with Pupil Personnel Services Credential
- MAE in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- MS in Clinical Psychopharmacology
- MS in Data Analytics
- MS in Forensic Behavioral Science
- MS in Forensic Leadership and Administration
- PsyD in Educational Psychology
Why Choose Alliant
At Alliant, your learning isn’t just about your coursework or your internships, although these things are important.
We help you transform your education into impact by combining superior training and scholarship opportunities with a supportive atmosphere that fosters learning and engagement to help prepare you for a professional career
We pride ourselves on having a diverse student body, where every student is celebrated for who they are and what they have to offer.
Our students enjoy connecting with people from other backgrounds while working toward a common goal: How to use their unique talents to make the world a better place. Through online courses and experienced faculty members, students gain the knowledge and skills needed for their professional careers.
Alliant is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission. Many of our programs have their own program-specific accreditation. It is vital that you attend an accredited program to sit for certification exams, which may be a prerequisite for jobs in your field. What’s more, employers prefer graduates from accredited programs.
All of our courses are designed to give our students hands-on experience along with their online learning, and our faculty are leaders in their field who truly love what they do. Many are still working professionals who keep up to date with changing trends in their field and pass along up-to-date information that helps you step into your dream job after you complete your program. If you're looking to expand your knowledge and skills, our online certification programs and degree courses are an excellent next step for your higher education.