Call for Participation – ISNR 22nd Annual Conference
You are cordially invited to submit an abstract for the 22nd ISNR Annual Conference in San Diego — the premier conference in applied neurosciences beyond the named focus of neurofeedback.
Submission topics, important dates, guidelines and instructions for how to prepare and submit your abstract online for a full-day pre-conference workshop, half-day conference workshop, 30 or 60 minute standing presentation, and/or poster presentation are provided here.
We will be soliciting for presentations that focus on, but are not limited to:
- Adjunctive modalities of intervention (e.g. biofeedback, nutrition, etc) in combination with neurofeedback
- Quantitative electroencephalography analysis as well as other neuroimaging techniques
- Neuromodulation assessment and intervention techniques
- Therapeutic applications
- Clinical reports and data indicating the efficacy and efficiency of using neurofeedback in the treatment of a wide range of cognitive disorders and conditions
- Topics of interest include: ADHD, ASD, Seizures, Depression and Peak Performance
WHY YOU SHOULD PRESENT:
- Contribute to and Learn about the Most Recent Advances in YOUR Profession
- Advocate for Your Field
- Share your Knowledge
- Network with Others in Your Profession
- Collaborate and Share Data to Provide Solutions that Serve the Profession
- Students—Share Your Dissertation or Thesis Project
Deadline for all submissions: April 30, 2014
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: May 31, 2014
Schedule published: June 30, 2014
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR ABSTRACT FOR SUBMISSION:
Please review the submission guidelines, review process, review criteria and scoring, terms and conditions, and abstract submission instructions by clicking each link below to ensure that you prepare a dynamic abstract submission.
We look forward to your participation in the 22nd Annual Conference in San Diego!