Admissions at California School of Forensic Studies
The California School of Forensic Studies (CSFS) and Alliant International University have different admissions requirements for graduate level programs.
Graduate Admissions Requirements
Applicants to the master’s programs must meet the following requirements:
- Degree: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution of higher education or its international equivalent (BA or BS accepted).
- Applicants must have achieved a GPA of 3.0 or higher in their undergraduate coursework.
- Student’s with a GPA below a 3.0 may still apply; a GPA exemption form must be submitted.
- Transcripts: The applicant must submit copies of official transcripts from all colleges and/or universities previously attended.
- Recommendations: Applicants must provide two letters of professional recommendation speaking to their experience, skills and proven accomplishments.
- Personal Statement and Resume: Applicants must provide a current resume plus an essay.
- Application and Fee: Applicants must complete our admissions application and pay the $65 application fee.
Start your online application today.
Our admissions counselors are here to help. If you have questions, or need more information, contact us at 1-866-UALLIANT (1-866-825-5426).