Financial Aid Resources
Federal financial aid programs, payments options, student loan forgiveness policies and other important information is always subject to change.
Applicants and students are encouraged to review the site periodically for the most up to date information.
Below are additional financial aid resources for students preparing for college or completing a degree at Alliant:
- How to apply for financial aid at Alliant
- The Top 9 Things You Need to Know About Alliant Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Check Off Sheet – (PDF)
- General Information for College for students, by students
- Notice of Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law V – (PDF)
- Alliant Scholarships
- Alliant Educational Foundation Scholarships
- The Sallie Mae Fund: College
- FastWeb Scholarship Search
- Vatel Hotel and Tourism Scholarships
- “School Soup” and GoodCall Scholarship Search Engine (funds from outside donors)
- Tips to applying for scholarships
- Loan Forgiveness Programs
Want to know more? Our admissions team is here to help you. Give us a call at 1-866-825-5426 to speak with an admissions advisor. Or, request more information online.