Instructions for Posting Research Solicitations
To have your research added to this page, please contact Hiroko Ida at email@example.com or (858) 635-4741.
Your request MUST include and should be organized as follows:
- Project Title:
- Researcher(s) Name(s):
- Study Summary: Brief summary (maximum 100 words), and specific details about the demographic group(s) requested to participate.
- Contact Information: If interested in participating, how and who should be contacted. Include any links to surveys in this section.
- Indicate in which category your study should be listed: If more than one applies, choose the category you feel will most likely be viewed by potential participants. Please choose only one category.
- Training and Education at Alliant: Professional Issues
- Family and Couple Relationship Studies
- Clinical Samples
- Crime and the Justice System
- Personality, Stress, Coping, Decision-Making, Problem-Solving
- Other Topics
Documentation of IRB approval: A copy of the official IRB approval letter signed by your campus IRB Chair MUST be attached to your request.
Your solicitation will remain on the website for 4 months. You may request a 4 month extension if you have not filled your sample. If your research sample is filled before the expiration of your online solicitation, notify Hiroko Ida via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before submitting your request, please review the policy for research participants listed below.