Help Lead Organizations to Success
The on-campus or online Master’s in Organizational Psychology Degree program provides in-depth education and training in the applied theory, research and practice of industrial and organizational psychology and development consulting. The program is offered at two campuses:
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- Online, requires an on-ground component for program completion
Students not only understand the principles of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, but they develop the skills necessary to apply theory and research in the field to assist organizations to discover creative solutions to their most pressing problems.
Real-World Training with Expert Oversight
The curriculum includes a full semester of applied field work under faculty supervision.
Convenient Class Schedule & Shared Curriculum
Courses are offered in convenient evening and weekend formats. All campuses share the same curriculum, allowing students to access faculty expertise at all Alliant campuses and offering students flexibility to take some courses at other campuses.
Are You Ready For Your Next Step?
This degree is particularly appropriate if you:
- Want to work as an internal or external organizational effectiveness consultant, human resources business partner, project team leader or manager.
- Are currently working in human resources or a related area and want to deepen and strengthen your professional competencies in organizational psychology.
- Have earned a graduate degree in business, counseling psychology, management or engineering, and are considering a career change or simply want to supplement your current professional competencies with those in executive coaching, team development or organizational change management.
- Think you may want to go on to a doctorate but are not yet ready to commit to doctoral-length training.
- Require a flexible schedule allowed by our online Master’s in Organizational Psychology degree program.
Learn More About Us
For more information about Alliant’s on-campus and online Master’s in Organizational Psychology, please contact an Alliant admissions counselor today at 1-866-825-5426.