The California School of Forensic Studies (CSFS) and Alliant International University have different admissions requirements for undergraduate bachelor’s and graduate level programs.
Undergraduate Bachelor’s Admissions Requirements
Visit the undergraduate website to see Alliant’s undergraduate admissions requirements.
Graduate Admissions Requirements
Applicants to the master’s in Applied Criminology program must meet the following requirements:
- Degree: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution of higher education or its international equivalent (BA or BS accepted).
- Applicants must have achieved a GPA of 3.0 or higher in their undergraduate coursework.
- Student’s with a GPA below a 3.0 may still apply; a GPA exemption form must be submitted.
- Transcripts: The applicant must submit copies of official transcripts from all colleges and/or universities previously attended.
- Recommendations: Applicants must provide two letters of professional recommendation speaking to their experience, skills and proven accomplishments.
- Personal Statement and Resume: Applicants must provide a current resume plus an essay.
- Application and Fee: Applicants must complete our admissions application and pay the $65 application fee.