Program-Specific Admission Requirements
- GPA: Applicants need to meet one of the following GPA requirements:
- Overall Bachelor’s GPA is 2.75 or above or
- Overall Bachelor’s GPA is between 2.60 and 2.75, plus Minimum five (5) years professional work experience, or
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 in the last 60 units of coursework (include graduate work) completed, or
- An accredited master’s degree with overall GPA 3.0 or above
- Recommendations: Encouraged but not required
- English Proficiency (International applicants):
- CSML will admit students with IELTS score of 6.0 with no individual band score below 5.5 (TOEFL IBT 75, PTE 50). Students can start their academic program immediately on entry into their program.
- CSML will conditionally admit students with IELTS score 5.5-5.9 with no individual band score below 5.5 (TOEFL IBT 60, PTE 42). Students will start in an English program and upon successful completion will start their academic program
- Students with IELTS scores 5.0-5.4 (TOEFL 45, PTE 36) will be admitted to a full ESL program. Upon successful completion of the ESL program, they will start their academic programs
Upon receipt and review of all documentation, the candidate will be considered for enrolling in the certificate. Final decision will be made by the Program Faculty.
Note that students may apply for admission in the final year of their undergraduate program if they are confident they will meet the admission requirements below upon completion of their Bachelor degree. A completed Bachelor’s degree, with appropriate GPA, is required to remain enrolled after admission. Final transcripts of the completed Bachelor degree need to be submitted before students will be allowed to register for classes.