Make Your Mark in Today’s Technology-Driven Businesses
What is your highest calling? To lead the next generation into a new global arena of business? Offer unique, data-driven insights to prop up struggling companies? Be an enterprising manager harnessing trending technology in your field?
In the increasingly high-tech era of business where decisions are augmented with data analytics and emerging technological tools, a single enterprising individual can truly make an impact on the success of the organization they serve—and in their own life. Here at Alliant International University, we are proud to heed the call of tomorrow’s business pioneers.
Whether you are a seasoned professional looking to open every window and door of opportunity, just entering the corporate community, or seeking to enhance your career with a complimentary degree, there is a place for you at The California School of Management and Leadership (CSML).
We are a business management school in California that trains you to have a competitive edge in the tech and quantitative fields. Here, you can learn to lead and mentor the next generation of professionals into the ever-expanding arena of business. A degree from CSML can help you make your mark locally, nationally, and globally. Learn to lead in technology-driven businesses with a degree in:
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration (BSBA)
- Bachelor’s in Project Management (BS)
- Bachelor’s in Hospitality Management (BS)
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master’s in Data Analytics (MSDA)
- Master’s in Healthcare Analytics (MSHCA)
- Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctorate in Leadership (PhD)
- Financial Management (Certificate)
If your higher calling looks like taking on the business arena and leaving it more effective, advanced, inclusive, and integrated answer the call at Alliant.
Specialize in Trending Tech
Our approach to education prepares our graduates to solve complex, real-world issues using data, analytics, and emerging technology tools. To face the challenges of a changing landscape. And to follow their passion as far as they want to go.
- BSBA Concentrations
- Information Systems & Technology Management
- Digital Marketing
- MBA Concentrations
- Information Technology Management
- Digital Marketing
- DBA Specialization
- Information and Data Science
- MSDA Curriculum
- Rooted in the application of data and statistics for strategic decision-making
The mission statement of California School of Management & Leadership is to prepare individuals for professional careers in business, management and public affairs. We develop exceptional, intellectually engaged and culturally sensitive leaders in all sectors of society. As scholars and practitioners we prepare our students to successfully address professional challenges with integrity and compassion with a view to advancing internationalism and multiculturalism.
The vision of California School of Management & Leadership is an inclusive world empowered by Alliant alumni.
Alliant International University’s California School of Management and Leadership (CSML) is pleased to announce it has received accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) for its PhD in Leadership, Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA), MBA, MS in Data Analytics, and BS in Business Administration (BSBA) degree programs.
ACBSP accreditation certifies that the teaching and learning processes offered within CSML’s programs meet the rigorous educational standards established by said accrediting body, which is a leading specialized accreditation body for business education across the country. ACBSP’s mission is to promote continuous improvement and recognize teaching excellence through its recognition of business education programs throughout the world.
A World of Difference
As a prospective student, you have your choice of business schools in California. At the California School of Management and Leadership in San Diego, we offer you a business school that is:
- Internationally Inclined – At Alliant, multiculturalism is not an option—it’s a necessity. As global commerce blurs geographic borders and becomes ever-more inclusive, so, too, must the emerging business leaders. No matter which program you pursue at Alliant, you will find an in-depth education on multiculturalism in business. You will be immersed in worlds outside of your own. And you will develop into a culturally refined professional.
- Focused on Practical, Real-World Experience – In each of our programs, we cultivate opportunities to develop your skills through hands-on experience. Whether that’s the six-month executive-in-residence mentorship program that’s part of our MBA program, internship opportunities with leading organizations, or “Living Lab” courses that bring the outside world inside the classroom, you will have access to nearly every corner of the business world.
- Connected with Diverse Alumni – More than 45,000 alumni across 100 countries have used their Alliant education to build successful careers in many companies, industries, and countries. We are immensely proud of our alumni, and we truly value maintaining ongoing relationships with each of them. We look forward to expanding the Alliant family even further in the years to come.
- Aimed at the Student Experience – We have strong partnerships for research projects, internships, and networking. Classes are relatively small where students are treated as academic colleagues and professionals. We strive to maximize student growth, learning, and career opportunities.
To climb ever-higher in your business career, you need a reliable foundation. From day one, you will immerse yourself in the mosaic that has become the world of business management—so you are prepared to become an agent of change wherever your career takes you.
At Alliant, our specialty is helping you transform your experience into expertise, and your expertise into leadership. Come explore what you can achieve when you build upon your life experience.
Contact an Admissions Counselor today at 866-825-5426 to learn more about the California School of Management and Leadership.