Alliant International University has a notable history of distinguished faculty who are thought leaders and innovators in their fields. Each and every member of the Alliant faculty strives to continue this legacy while preparing their students to join their ranks as leaders in their field.
Note: This faculty member has not yet completed their bio.
Family therapy process and outcome research; observational research; contextual therapy; families with adolescents; adolescent risky behaviors including substance abuse; cultural issues.
- Ph.D., Marriage and Family Therapy, Fuller Theological Seminary
- B.Ed., Teacher of Physics and Astronomy
- M.A. (Equivalent), Child and Family Counseling
- School of Psychology, Fuller Theological Seminary - Dilworth International Graduate Fellowship Award
- *CAPS Graduate Student Paper Winner - "Integration of Understanding of Psychopathology in the Russian Context"
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services - In Recognition of 175 hours of hospital volunteer service in support of patient care at the National Institutes of Health
Bantchevska, D., Bartle-Haring, S., Dashora, P., Glebova, T., & Slesnick, N. (2008). Problem Behaviors of Homeless Youth: A Social Capital Perspective. Journal of Human Ecology, 23(4), 285-293.
Brief Review and Analysis of US Therapeutic Programs for Adolescents with Substance Abuse Problems, published thesis for a conference "Current Problems of Clinical and Applied Psychology", Vladivostok, Russia (2007)
Bartle-Haring, S., Glebova, T., & Meyer, K. (2007). Premature termination in marriage and family therapy within a Bowenian perspective," The American Journal of Family Therapy, 35 (1), 53-68.
Slesnick, N., Bartle-Haring, S., Glebova, T., & Glade, A. (2006). Homeless adolescent parents: HIV risk, family structure and individual problem behaviors. Journal of Adolescent Health, 39(5), 774-777.
Slesnick, N., Bartle-Haring, S., Glebova, T., & Glade, A. (2006). Primary alcohol versus primary drug use among adolescents: An examination of differences. Addictive Behaviors, 31, 2080-2093.
AAMFT - 60 years, Family Psychology and Family Therapy, 1(2003), 117-122.
Knerr, M., Bartle-Haring, S., McDowell, T., Adkins, K, Delaney, R. O., Gangamma, R., Glebova, T., Grafsky, E., Meyer, K. (in press). The Impact of Initial Factors on Therapeutic Alliance in Individual and Couples Therapy. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
Glebova, T., Bartle-Haring, S., Gangamma, R., Knerr, M., Ostrom-Delaney, Meyer, K., Silverthorn, B., McDowell, T., Adkins, K., & Grafsky, E.. Therapeutic alliance and progress in couple therapy: Multiple perspectives, (Journal of Family Therapy, accepted with revisions)