- Family therapy process and outcome research
- Observational research
- Contextual therapy
- Families with adolescents
- Adolescent risky behaviors including substance abuse
- Cultural issues.
Education and Certifications
- Ph.D., Marriage and Family Therapy, Fuller Theological Seminary
- B.Ed., Teacher of Physics and Astronomy
- M.A. (Equivalent), Child and Family Counseling
- School of Psychology, Fuller Theological Seminary - Dilworth International Graduate Fellowship Award
- *CAPS Graduate Student Paper Winner - "Integration of Understanding of Psychopathology in the Russian Context"
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services - In Recognition of 175 hours of hospital volunteer service in support of patient care at the National Institutes of Health
- Theory & Techniques II
- Diversity & the Family
- MFT Research Methods
Scholarship and Contributions to the Field
- Glebova, T., Lal, A., Girard, A., & Van Ligten, J. (2022). "Burnout in MFT trainees: Impact of demands and resources." Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 48, 908-9266. https://doi.org/10.1111/jmft.12561
- Glebova, T., Kravtsova, N., & Bolotina, N. (2021). "Intimate Partner Violence in Russia." In Stith, Sandra, & Spencer, Chelsea M. (Eds.) International Perspectives on Intimate Partner Violence: Challenges and Opportunities. AFTA SpringerBriefs in Family Therapy. Doi 10.1007/978-3-030-74808-1
- Glebova, T., & Gangamma, R., (2018). ‚"Family Loyalty‚" in J. L. Lebow et al. (eds.), Encyclopedia of Couple and Family Therapy, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-15877-8_347-1
- Glebova, T., Foster, S., Cunningham, P. B., Brennan, P., & Whitmore, E. (2018) ‚"'Therapists‚' and Clients‚ Perceptions of Bonding as Predictors of Outcome in Multisystemic Therapy." Family Process, Vol. 57(4), 867-883. doi: 0.1111/famp.12333
- Wilson, K.L., Glebova, T., Davis, S., & Seshadri, G. (2017). "Adolescent mothers in foster care: Relational ethics, depressive symptoms and health problems through a contextual therapy lens." Contemporary Family Therapy, 39, 150. doi: 10.1007/s10591-017-9417-y
- Glebova, T., & Woolley, S. R. (2016). "Split Alliance in Couple and Family Therapy" in Encyclopedia of Couple and Family Therapy, Jay Lebow et al. (Eds).Springer.
- Glebova, T., & Gangamma, R. (2016). "Contextual Family Therapy" in Encyclopedia of Marriage, Family, and Couples Counseling, Jon Carlson and Shannon Dermer (Eds). Sage.