Courses Designed to Help You Lead a Successful Classroom
Your program features courses designed to help you lead a successful classroom.
- Professional Learning and Practice
- Educational foundations: The Learner and the Learning Environment
- Educational Technology
- Content Knowledge and Instructional Practice I: Secondary Methods
- Clinical Practice I: Planning
- Content Knowledge and Instructional Practice II: Literacy Pedagogy
- Clinical Practice II: Teaching and Learning
- Content Knowledge and Instructional Practice III: Teaching English Learners
- Clinical Practice III: Assessment
- Content Knowledge and Instructional Practice IV: Differentiated Learning
- Clinical Practice IV: Reflection and Professional Responsibility
- Content Knowledge and Instructional Practice V: Math Pedagogy and 21st Century Approaches
If you are interested in earning a secondary education teaching certification, please request information below.
Instruction for this program is online. Additional instructional activities including, but not limited to internships, practicums, or field placement activities may take place at a location appropriate for the clinical practice field experience.
At Alliant, our mission is to prepare students for professional careers of service and leadership and to promote the discovery and application of knowledge to improve lives. We offer an education that is accredited, focused on practical knowledge and skills, connected with diverse faculty and alumni, and aimed at the student experience.
CSOE offers a variety of degrees, certificates, and credentials in education that prepare you to make a lasting difference through teaching, counseling, leadership, advocacy, administration, management, and community work. Whether you’re looking for an online degree program or an in-person learning experience for your higher education, we are here to guide you every step of the way.