Below is a list of materials and requirements you will need for your application and admission to our Arizona teaching certification programs.
If you have any questions, our expert admissions staff is here to help guide you through the process—feel free to reach out and give us a call at 866.825.5426.
- Completed online application (fee: $65)
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in the U.S. or the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from an international institution officially recognized by that country
- Two Letters of Recommendation from supervisors, academic instructors, volunteer coordinators or other professional and/or academic relationships
- Essay (2-4 pages)
- A brief autobiographical statement; professional aspirations; accomplishments and any relevant experience in teaching or working with children and adolescents, and/or within K-12 schools.
- Official Transcripts
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.50. Applicants who do not meet the GPA requirement but who have had academic and professional success may submit a GPA exemption statement highlighting professional and/or academic growth subsequent to their bachelor’s degree. An interview with Program Director or Faculty may be required for students not meeting GPA requirements
- Offer of employment letter verifying a full-time teaching position in an appropriate* K-12 setting aligned with desired subject area. Candidates can seek employment from the following K-12 settings: public, private, and charter school settings.