Working in education is one of the most fulfilling and rewarding career paths possible, allowing you to play a direct role in the enrichment of thousands of young people’s lives.
Whether you have a calling to become a teacher of elementary, middle school, high school, or students with special needs, or you have a desire to become a school psychologist or school counselor for children with issues inside and outside of the classroom, Alliant International University’s credential programs will provide the foundation required to take the next step toward any of these fulfilling careers.
Alliant International University is one of California’s leaders in awarding teaching and school psychology and school counseling credentials. Our credential programs may be completed online, but they also offer the necessary internships required by the State of California.
Learn more about our credentialing program below:
- Preliminary Education Specialist Teaching Credential (Special Education – Mild/Moderate Disabilities)
- Preliminary Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- Preliminary Single Subject Teaching Credential
- Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) Credential in School Psychology
- Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) Credential in School Counseling