San Francisco Campus - Beach Street
Alliant's San Francisco campus is located on Beach Street in San Francisco, on the Embarcadero directly across from Pier 39 on the San Francisco Bay waterfront. Approximately 970 students are enrolled annually and attend classes on the SF campus in a number of schools and programs:
San Francisco – Beach Street Campus Graduate Programs
- Applied Criminology (MS)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Authorization
- Clinical Counseling (MA)
- Clinical Psychology (PhD)
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD)
- Clinical Psychopharmacology Postdoctoral (MS)
- Couple and Family Therapy (MA)
- Cross Cultural Language & Academic Development (CLAD)
- Educational Leadership (MAE) with Preliminary Administration Services Credential
- Educational Psychology (PsyD)
- Infant-Preschooler Mental Health (Certificate)
- Organizational Psychology (MA)
- Organizational Psychology (PhD)
- Preliminary Single Subject Teaching Credential
- Preliminary Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- Preliminary Education Specialist Teaching Credential
(Special Education - Mild/Moderate Disabilities)
- Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) Credential in School Psychology (credential only program)
- Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) Credential in School Counseling (credential only program)
- School Based Mental Health Certificate (Certificate)
- School Neuropsychology (Certificate)
- School Counseling with Pupil Personnel Services Credential (MAE + PPS)
- School Psychology with PPS Credential (MAE + PPS)
The Alliant San Francisco student population is very diverse, with an age range of 20-65. The student body is 65 percent female and 35 percent male, and 36 percent are students of color or international students.
The campus occupies two floors of a beautifully renovated building which was built in 1924 and is listed in the National Historic Register. The campus extends over 30,000 square feet and includes 17 classrooms, a student lounge, a staff/faculty lounge, two computer labs, 1 video conference rooms and a gracious Alumni Reading Room. The Hurwich Library, boasting an extensive psychology and education collection, is the centerpiece of the campus.
One Beach Street, Suite 100 | San Francisco, CA 94133-1221
Tel: (415) 955-2100 | Fax: (415) 955-2179
Admissions: (866) 825-5426 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Janine Mixon, MA is the Director of Campus Services (DCS). The director's office, and student & academic affairs centers, facilities, and IT services staff, are responsible for the campus service needs of new and continuing students. They assist students with accessing a range of support services and resources, such as health and wellness, academic support services, career services, room scheduling, IT needs in classrooms and student involvement in campus life.
Janine Mixon, DCS
The area surrounding Alliant's San Francisco campus is a bustling hub of Bay Area attractions. Massive cruise ships occupy docks that once berthed freighters. A stroll along the namesake Herb Caen Walk skirts San Francisco Bay with flowering gardens, outdoor sculpture and conversation coves along the way. A mile's walk, past piers bustling with design firms, DNA research firms, architect's offices and other businesses brings you to the renovated Ferry Plaza which now hosts a farmer's market, coffee bars, natural and gourmet food boutiques and restaurants, and offers commuter ferry boats embarking for the East Bay.
The Ferry Plaza is the center of a transit hub that reaches out to the Greater Bay Area - an area that offers special advantages to psychology and education students who are interested in cultural diversity. Organizational development students appreciate the location because San Francisco is home to 20 firms listed in the Fortune 100 and because the region's diversified economy spans finance, legal services, high technology, advertising and design, tourism and education, providing an ideal laboratory for practitioner-focused field work.
Paid parking is available nearby campus.
• Corner of Beach and Stockton
• 2210 Stockton Street - 1.5 blocks from campus
• 350 Beach Street - 3 blocks from campus