Orange County’s Community Cornerstone
Alliant’s Irvine campus is located in Orange County, which lies between Los Angeles and San Diego. Irvine is in the heart of Orange County, which is regarded for its beachfront beauty and abundant access to leisure.
The area boasts a warm Mediterranean climate and 42 miles of year-round beaches. Easy access to sandy beaches and harbors, plus extensive acreage devoted to parks and open space for hiking, cycling, kayaking, and other outdoor recreation all contribute to the allure of Orange County.
The Irvine campus is home to multiple classrooms and conference rooms, a student lounge, a computer lab, a videoconference room and an information resource center. The Irvine Library houses a collection of volumes focusing on clinical psychology, forensic psychology, family therapy, education, and multiculturalism.
Approximately 250 students are enrolled annually in a number of Alliant International University schools and programs.
Our Irvine Campus Address:
Alliant International University
2855 Michelle Dr #300
Irvine, CA 92606
Irvine – Orange County Campus Graduate Programs
- Educational Psychology (PsyD)
- Marriage and Family Therapy (MA)
- Marriage and Family Therapy (PsyD)
- Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) Credential in School Psychology
- Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) Credential in School Counseling
- School Counseling with Pupil Personnel Services Credential (MAE + PPS)
- School Psychology with Pupil Personnel Services Credential (MAE + PPS)
- School Neuropsychology (CERT)
- Teaching Credentials
- Preliminary Single Subject Teaching Credential
- Preliminary Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- Clear Education Specialist Teaching Credential (Special Education – Mild/Moderate Disabilities)
- Preliminary Education Specialist Teaching Credential (Special Education – Mild/Moderate Disabilities)