Jaime is currently the Clinical Practice Placement Lead and Adjunct Faculty. Jaime received her undergraduate degree in Elementary Education and Communications in New Jersey. Shortly after, Jaime received her master’s degree in Elementary education with an emphasis on Reading. Jaime has been in the field of education for over 25 years serving most of those years in the K-12 setting. Many years were served as a classroom teacher in elementary schools in Florida and Arizona. Jaime served as a mentor for many student teachers and new staff. In addition, Jaime has served Higher Education for over 12 years, both as adjunct faculty and staff.
- Standard Professional Elementary Education, K-8 (Arizona)
- Middle Grades Language Arts
- Reading Specialist Endorsement (K-12)
- Structured English Immersion Endorsement (K-12)
- Professional Learning and Practice