My name is Alisa Title, and I am the Clinical Training Coordinator of the MACC program at CSPP. I have included a little history of my background and experience:
- Bachelor of Arts, Major: Psychology with a Minor in Business from the University of San Francisco.
- Master’s in clinical psychology from Pepperdine University.
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology, Children, Youth & Families Track from California School of Professional Psychology (Alliant International University).
- Over 15 years of experience with the YMCA of San Francisco growing and managing a Medi-Cal school & community-based mental health program that focused on delivering mental health services to a diverse, low-income community in San Francisco, with a primary focus on at-risk youth and families.
- Supervised first-year students at the Wright Institute in Berkeley, CA for a few years.
- Adjunct Professor for the Couples and Family Therapy Master's Program, Teaching the Theories and Techniques Lecture & Lab Course, DSM 5 Seminar, Preparing for Community Practice and Couples Counseling courses at Alliant International University for four years.
- Primary and Co-Instructor for PSYC 101 - Principles of Psychology, PSYC 120 - Abnormal Psychology, SOSC 102 - Principles of Sociology, HUSS225 Introduction to Counseling and Case Management, and an Instructor and Co-Instructor for INFT 124 at Bryant & Stratton College Online.
- Adjunct Professor for Leadership, Consultation, and Inter-Professional Collaboration, Clinical Interviewing, Human Sexuality Community Psychology, and Community Mental Health courses, previously Interim Co-Director of Training in Clinical Psychology and Clinical Placement Coordinator at the University of San Francisco.
- Clinical Training Coordinator for the Master of Arts in Clinical Counseling for the California School of Professional Psychology - Alliant International University.