Alumni from the organizational psychology programs at the Alliant International University campus in Fresno have continued to excel after graduation. Here is a list of some recent achievements:
- Dr. Dawniel Baker accepted position as organizational effectiveness consultant for Dignity Health, a group of 40 hospitals and care centers that serve communities across California, Arizona and Nevada.
- Dr. Timothy Haupt, from the Class of 2009, was promoted to associate professor at Ashford University in Clinton, Iowa.
- Diana Hernandez, MAOB was one of only twelve students accepted into the doctoral program in education policy planning & leadership at George Washington University. Her current work focuses on assisting Hispanic students to pursue college studies.
- In 2011, Dr. Terry Hurt was promoted to program manager for the County of Madera and was assigned to supervise the county's CalWorks, Welfare To Work, Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, In Home Supportive Services and Foster Care programs. In October 2012 he was reassigned to manage Protective Services, including Child Welfare Services and Adult Protective Services.
- Dr. Rodney Jackson has accepted a position as chief of business affairs for a 7,000 member non-profit religious organization in Atlanta, GA.
- Dr. Eric Valdez, from the Class of 2011, is featured in a CSPP Spotlight about his life and career.