Psychology Degrees from CSPP
The California School of Professional Psychology (CSPP) at Alliant International University has been recognized nationally and internationally for its superior commitment to training multiculturally competent mental health professionals.
CSPP offers APA-accredited Clinical Psychology programs (PsyD and PhD), COAMFTE-accredited Master’s and Doctoral programs in Marriage and Family Therapy, Master’s and Doctoral programs in Organizational Psychology, Master’s programs in Clinical Counseling and International Counseling Psychology, a post-doctoral Master’s program in Clinical Psychopharmacology, and international programs in Hong Kong, Japan and Mexico. CSPP also oversees the Department of Undergraduate Psychology at Alliant International University.
For more detailed information about individual psychology degree programs from CSPP, check out the links below, where you will find comprehensive information about the CSPP program at each location, including courses, faculty, areas of specialization and accreditation.
Psychology Degrees at CSPP
- Fresno (PhD)
- Los Angeles (PhD)
- San Diego (PhD)
- San Francisco (PhD)
- Fresno (PsyD)
- Los Angeles (PsyD)
- Sacramento (PsyD)
- San Diego (PsyD)
- San Francisco (PsyD)
- MA in Organizational Behavior
- PsyD in Organization Development
- MA in Organizational Psychology
- PhD in Organizational Psychology
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD) - Hong Kong
- Clinical Psychology (MA) - Tokyo
- International Counseling Psychology (MA) - Mexico City
- Cultural Immersion Program - Mexico City
- Cultural Immersion Program - Italy
- Cultural Immersion Program - India
- Infant-Preschooler Mental Health
- Latin American Family Therapy
- LGBT Human Services and Mental Health
Although they differ from location to location, many elements of CSPP's psychology degree programs are shared by all programs. For instance, all programs integrate coursework and practical experience. All of the CSPP programs offer an exciting selection of electives taught by experts and all are designed to develop multicultural competencies in the behavioral science professions.
Most programs can be taken full-time or part-time during the day. Evening and some weekend classes are also offered at most campuses for most programs.