Alliant's Irvine campus is located in Orange County, which lies between Los Angeles and San Diego. Approximately 250 students are enrolled annually in a number of Alliant International University schools and programs:
Irvine - Orange County Campus Graduate Programs
- Applied Criminology (MS)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Educational Psychology (PsyD)
- Marital and Family Therapy (MA)
- Marital and Family Therapy (PsyD)
- Organizational Psychology (MA)
- Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) Credential in School Psychology (credential only program)
- Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) Credential in School Counseling (credential only program)
- School Based Mental Health Certificate (CERT)
- School Neuropsychology (CERT)
- School Counseling with Pupil Personnel Services Credential (MAE + PPS)
- School Psychology with Pupil Personnel Services Credential (MAE + PPS)
The Alliant Irvine student population is very diverse, with an age range of 21-61. The student body is 84 percent female and 16 percent male, and 54 percent are students of color or international students.
The campus occupies 21,500 square feet with 10 classrooms, 4 conference rooms, a student lounge, a computer lab, a videoconference room and an information resource center. The Irvine Library houses a collection of books focusing on the subjects of clinical and forensics psychology, family therapy, education and multiculturalism. It also has computer stations, printing, and study space available for student use.
2855 Michelle Drive, Suite 300, Irvine, CA 92606
Tel: (949) 833-2651 / Fax: (714) 508-6926
Admissions: (855) 977-5231
Nicole Camaras is the Irvine campus' chief administrative officer, serving as the DCS (Director of Campus Services). The DCS office, and a broad and capable Student Services staff, is responsible for being the primary point of contact for new and continuing students to access a range of support services and resources such as health and wellness, academic support services, career services, and student involvement in campus life.
Nicole Camaras, DCS
The area surrounding the Irvine campus is a warm Mediterranean climate and 42 miles of year-round beaches, Orange County attracts millions of tourists annually. Sandy beaches for swimming and surfing, yacht harbors for sailing and pleasure boating, and extensive acreage devoted to parks and open space for hiking, golf, tennis, kayaking, cycling, and other outdoor recreation all contribute to the allure of Orange County.
The campus offers ample free parking for guests.