The MBA (Master of Business Administration)
The MBA program at Alliant School of Management provides advanced business, management and analytical skills, and extensive practical experience in applying these skills, particularly in multicultural contexts. The MBA degree is designed to offer flexibility to students who have completed prior business courses. The program follows a cohort model, with all students taking the core curriculum courses as a cohort at the beginning of the program, followed by concentration tracks during their remaining program of study.
The MBA program is offered on-ground in San Diego, San Francisco, Irvine, and Fresno, as well as in a fully online format.
(For undergraduate Business Majors)
Core Courses (8 courses - 24 units)
All students take eight core courses and four concentration courses. Our core courses develop your managerial knowledge, analytical capacities, and cultural exposure:
- International Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior and Global Leadership
- Strategic Management
- Statistical Analysis and Modeling for Business
- Financial Management
- Technology for Managerial Decision Making
- Operations Management and Logistics
- Management In the New Age (Capstone)
For Non Business Majors
Students who do not have an undergraduate business major are required to take 2 additional courses before starting their MBA curriculum of 12 courses. The total number of courses for non business majors is 14. The 2 additional courses are noted below.
Foundation Courses (2 courses - 6 units)
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- International Economics and Trade
Concentration Options (4 courses - 12 units)
Customize your online MBA with one of over twenty concentration options. Our concentration programs increase your marketability with focused content in traditional, emerging, and interdisciplinary areas of study.
Concentration options include:
- NGO Management/Non-profit Management
- Health Care Management
- International Investments Management
- International Marketing
- Information and Technology Management
- Pharmaceutical Industry Management
- Build your own option
- All courses are offered in the evening and ASM scheduling accommodates working professionals. A full course load requires the student to be in the classroom twice a week.
- Summer semester courses are offered in an executive hybrid format to allow students some flexibility in studying schedules.
- The program follows a cohort model, with all students taking the core curriculum courses
as a cohort at the beginning of the program, followed by concentration tracks during
their remaining program of study.
The Alliant School of Management MBA Advantage
- A distinguished history in international management education
- World class faculty
- 45,000+ successful alumni in over 100 countries
- Industry Connections and Networking Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities: internships, community service learning, personal branding workshops
- Financial aid to qualified students
- Scholarship opportunities
- Flexible course formats for working professionals
- WASC-accredited University
- SAP ERP software training
* Concentration offerings are subject to change and will be reviewed with your academic advisor.