Criminal Justice Systems (BS) Curriculum Plan
Completion of 120 units, consisting of 60 lower division requirements and 60 upper division requirements. Courses are 1.5 units unless indicated otherwise.
- GMP1500 – Intercultural Communication (3 units)
- HIS2000 – US History (3 units)
- PSY1101 – Introduction to Psychology (3 units)
- CJS1101 – Introduction to Criminal Justice Systems (3 units)
- CJS2002 – Law Enforcement Communication (3 units)
- CJS4200 – Criminal Justice Response Teams (3 units)
- CJS4203 – Restorative Justice and Conflict Resolution (3 units)
- CJS4212 – Public Health, Wellness and Criminal Justice (3 units)
- CJS4910 – Field Placement II (3 units)
- Interdisciplinary Elective or Fast Track Course (3 units)
Note: * Please consult your Academic Advisor for Interdisciplinary Elective and Bridge course options.
For more information on the prerequisites and courses for this program, please refer to the academic catalog.