Bachelor’s in Business Administration
The field of business is a moving target. Rapidly evolving and increasingly global. That’s why the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree from the California School of Management and Leadership at Alliant International University will help prepare you for the dynamic nature of your future career in business.
Whether it be a nonprofit, corporation, start-up business, government agency, or a business of your own our Bachelor’s in Business Administration gives you the opportunity to make your mark.
Our curriculum will give you the solid foundation of business principles you need. Courses emphasize an understanding of business management, information systems, and the overall operating dynamics of organizations. You’ll also sharpen your critical thinking, interpersonal, oral, written, quantitative, and technological expertise to help you successfully navigate the complexities of the workplace.
A focus on advancing international acumen and multiculturalism allows you to develop into a culturally refined professional, ready to lead with awareness, an open mind, and solid rationale.
There’s No Substitute for Experience
The Bachelor’s in Business Administration degree program is offered in San Diego by the California School of Management & Leadership.
The emphasis here is on practical application of your growing knowledge base. All California School of Management and Leadership programs place emphasis on hands-on practical applications of classroom studies, and our San Diego based Business Administration Bachelor’s degree is no different.. Internships play a vital role here, so you see emerging business trends and developments as they happen. It’s the real world. In real time. And it’s invaluable.
- Capstone Courses: You’ll work directly with a company or organization, and have the opportunity to apply your classroom education by creating a comprehensive, professional project (case analysis, business plan, portfolio, etc.).
- Professional Internship: You will take part in a supervised internship designed to help you develop the bedrock skills that will prepare you for the competitive job market.
The world of business is a world of specialization. So, our concentrations let you tailor your program to meet your interests. Simply choose four concentration courses in your senior year to make your degree work best for you. Choose from:
- Project Management
- Digital Marketing
- Information Systems and Technology Management
- Human Resource Management
- Hospitality Management – In partnership with Vatel Institute of Hospitality and Management
* Concentrations subject to change
Study Business Administration and Management Abroad
Meet the global economy, right where it lives. Opportunities are offered in a variety of countries and our students have studies abroad in places like France, Germany, and China.
Business Moves Fast – Now Your Degree Can Too
The quickest route to an Alliant MBA, the Fast-Track option, lets you spend the last year of your undergraduate program taking ‘bridge classes.’ These graduate-level courses count toward both the completion of your bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree.
Not sure if you’re interested in a master’s degree? No problem. Students in the Bachelor of Business Administration program won’t have to make a decision about ‘Fast-Track’ until their senior year.
Here at Alliant, we take a wholistic approach to our admissions process. Complete applications are forwarded to the appropriate academic department and/or review committee, who take a holistic approach to the candidate review process and admissions decision. The following materials are required to apply for admission:
- A completed application
- Minimum GPA: 2.0
- High school diploma or equivalent (College transcripts required for transfer students)
- High school students: A-G courses and SAT not required
- Transfer students: CSU GE and IGETC patterns accepted
Business Administration (BS) Curriculum Plan
Course offerings and sequence may be subject to change.
- Interdisciplinary Explorations: College Experience
- Introduction to Biology and Society II
- Introduction to Biology Lab I
- Introduction to Biology Lab II
- Beginning Spanish I
- Beginning Spanish II
- College Algebra I
- College Algebra II
- Composition I
- Composition II
- Power, Privilege and Social Difference
- College Critical Thinking I
- College Critical Thinking II
- Introduction to Chemistry and Society I
- Introduction to Chemistry and Society II
- Beginning Spanish III
- Beginning Spanish IV
- Composition III
- Composition IV
- Intercultural Communication
- Co-curricular Community Activity
- World History: A Comparative Study
- Introduction to Psychology
- Introduction to Business
- Globalization and Social Justice
- US Politics in a Global Context
- Introduction to the Arts
- Business Communications
- Business Law
- Written Communication for Business
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Principles of Economics
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Finance
- Information and Technology Management
- Overview of Management Practice
- Research Methods
- Production and Operations Management
- Concentration 1
- Fast-Track Course 1
- Concentration II
- Fast-Track Course II
- Capstone and Project Management
- Concentration III
- Fast-Track Course III
- Concentration IV
- Fast-Track Course IV
San Diego | Los Angeles | San Francisco | Fresno | Sacramento | Irvine | Mexico City | Tokyo | Online
Alliant International University | 10455 Pomerado Road | San Diego, CA 92131
*Please note that not all programs are available at every campus, online, or to residents of
every state. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students
who completed our programs, and other important information, please visit
Alliant International University is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), a regional accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.