Earn Your MBA Online with the California School of Management & Leadership
The School of Management & Leadership at Alliant International University has always believed in providing accessible MBA course options to the professionals who become our students. That’s why, in addition to on-campus evening classes, we now offer a fully-online MBA program designed to help you reach your goals from wherever you are in the world.
Our program features a high degree of student interaction, 8-week terms, and faculty involvement that keeps you challenged and engaged as you progress through your courses. In as little as one year, you can complete the degree that will equip you to achieve your goals.
Advanced Knowledge and Practical Learning
Our Online MBA provides executive-level knowledge in business and management, with an emphasis on international and multicultural business contexts that reflect the reality of today’s globalized business environment.
As a graduate of our program, you will develop the technical business skills you need to lead in your field, along with these additional essential capabilities:
- Critical thinking – Make reasoned and objective judgements through the conceptualization, analysis, implementation and evaluation of business situations.
- Analytical competence – Critically evaluate business information through the collection and qualitative or quantitative analysis of data.
- Sensitivity to culture and diversity – Make decisions with reference to the diversity of your workplace and customer or client audiences, including cultural differences, gender, age and ethnicity.
All students take eight core courses and four concentration courses. Our core courses develop your managerial knowledge, analytical capacities, and cultural exposure:
- International Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior and Global Leadership
- Strategic Management
- Statistical Analysis and Modelling for Business
- Financial Management
- Technology for Managerial Decision Making
- Operations Management and Logistics
- Management In the New Age (Capstone)
Specialized Concentration Options
Customize your online MBA with one of the following concentration options. Our concentration programs increase your marketability with focused content in traditional, emerging, and interdisciplinary areas of study.
Concentration options include:
- Organizational Development
- Human Resource Management
- Healthcare Informatics
- Health Care Management
- Management and Leadership
- Pharmaceutical Industry Management
Alliant is a private university accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).