EdD in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) Curriculum Plan
Courses are 3 units unless indicated otherwise.
- TES 8410 – TESOL Theory and Methodology
- TES 8420 – Research in Second Language Acquisition and Applied Linguistics
- TES 8430 – Technology and Second Language Teaching
- TES 8441 – Design, Development and Evaluation of Programs for Second Language Learners
- TES 8445 – TESOL Field Research Project
- TES 8451 – Cultural, Social and Political Issues of Second Language Teaching
- TES 8460 – Sociolinguistics
- TES 8470 – Psycholinguistics and Second Language Learning and Teaching
- TES 8480 – Seminar: Current Topics in TESOL
- TES 8490 – Advanced Linguistics for TESOL
Elective or Emphasis Areas | 12 units
Choose four (4) courses from CSOE programs and/or approved courses in other Alliant schools.
For more information on the prerequisites and courses for this program, please refer to the academic catalog.