Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) Certificate Curriculum Plan
Courses are 3 units unless indicated otherwise.
- TES 7040 – Development of Cross-Cultural Competencies
- TES 7420 – Principles of Linguistics
- TES 7430 – Techniques of Teaching Reading and Writing to Second Language Learners
- TES 7440 – Techniques of Teaching Listening and Speaking to Second Language Learners
- TES 7460 – English Grammar for ESL and EFL Teachers
- TES 7470 – Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- TES 7480 – Technology and Teaching English Learners
For more information on the prerequisites and courses for this program, please refer to the academic catalog.