Teaching: Online Master of Arts in Education (MAEd) Curriculum Plan
8-Week Caleendar. Courses are 3 units unless indicated otherwise.
Select 5 courses:
- TCH 7640 – New Models of Instruction and Learning
- TCH 7660 – Methods of Assessment
- TCH 7680 – Current Issues in School Environment
- ELM 7850 – School, Family and Community Relations
- TCH 7625 – Transforming Urban Public Schools
- Candidate may select one 3-unit course from the CSOE course offerings to support action research agenda. Must be approved by Director of MAEd program and of chosen course’s program prior to enrollment.
For more information on the prerequisites and courses for this program, please refer to the academic catalog.