Achieve Your PsyD in Educational Psychology and Become A Distinguished Leader In the Field
With Alliant International University’s Doctorate of Educational Psychology Online Hybrid Program, you can help further the professional practice, academic excellence, and cutting-edge research surrounding school psychology in California and beyond.
Our PsyD in School Psychology program is for practicing School Psychologists — who hold an active PPS credential and have a Master’s Degree in School Psychology or a related area of education or psychology — and are seeking to advance their degrees, experience, knowledge, and future careers by:
- Conducting groundbreaking research
- Making advances in the ever-evolving field of school psychology
- Being a leader in areas of assessment, psychopharmacology, neuropsychology, education law, consultation, organization psychology and program evaluation
- Teaching at the college or university level
- Broadening career opportunities in education
- Pursuing advanced positions in government, private businesses, or organizations at the local, state, or national level
- Increasing the opportunity to improve your earning capacity
- Qualifying to pursue licensure as a psychologist with the California Board of Psychology
Earn Your PsyD in School Psychology Online
You have the drive. You have the passion. You see your future in front of you. But perhaps you don’t think you have the time to dedicate to being a full-time student.
Time shouldn’t stand in the way of your dreams. That’s why our PsyD Program in Educational Psychology is now in an online hybrid format, where students like you may fulfill their academic requirements around their own schedules.
Accompanying the online curriculum format is an opportunity to earn real-world experience in a pre-doctoral internship. Both the online and on-ground experiences will equip you with the skills and requirements to make an impact in the field of school psychology.
Specialize Your Degree to Address Students’ Emerging Needs
Children in our constantly changing, complex society enter the school environment with a host of unique needs. Students of the Educational Psychology Doctoral Program will gain actionable knowledge and experience for these unique needs by selecting six focus area courses in which to specialize. Popular focus areas include:
- Adolescent stress, coping, and resilience
- Multicultural counseling
- Pediatric psychology
- Infant and preschool mental health, including assessment and intervention
- Child neuropsychology
- Provision of services for children and adolescents in alternative placements
- 50 units
- 10-unit pre-doctoral internship
- Program completion possible in three years
- Online hybrid program designed for working professionals
- Low student-to-faculty ratio
- Ability to develop a special emphasis area of study
When to Apply
Admission is granted each Fall, Spring, and Summer on a rolling basis. You’re encouraged to apply as early as possible to:
- Secure your program position and a desired start date
- Make sure all testing requirements are completed in time
- Receive full consideration for all possible scholarships and financial aid opportunities
Please read the following to learn more about admission requirements for our Educational Psychology PsyD program.
Advance Your Education in School Psychology
Take your academic career in an exciting new direction with Alliant’s Educational Psychology PsyD Online Hybrid Program. Request info today or call us at 1-866-825-5426 to speak to an admissions counselor.