Curriculum Plan (2021 – 2022)
Please note that there may be other requirements for completion or options for elective and specialized courses. Please see the academic catalog for the full curriculum. Course offerings and sequence are subject to change.
- University Success
- Composition 1 + 2
- Math Concepts
- Introduction to Biology
- Introduction to Biology Lab
- Beginning Spanish 1 + 2
- Intercultural Communication
- College Critical Thinking
- Introduction to Psychology
- Business Mathematics
- Introduction to Sociology
- Introduction to Political Science
- Introduction to Business
- Introduction to Business Communications
- Introduction to Earth Sciences
- Introduction to the Arts
- World History: A Comparative Study
- Business Law
- Practicum (4 courses)
- Advanced Business Communication
- Hotel Operations and Management
- Kitchen Systems and Management: Production and Purchasing
- Principles of Marketing
- Overview of Management Practices
- Food and Beverage Operations and Cost Control
- Principles of Finance
- Hospitality Career Development
- Financial Accounting
- Internship I/II
- Wine, Beer, and Spirits Essentials
- Managerial Accounting
- Applied Practice I/II
- Event Operations Management
- Capstone and Project Management
Instruction may be provided on-ground, online or in hybrid modalities, and varies by program. For on-ground and hybrid programs, instruction is primarily provided at an Alliant campus; however, some instructional activities may take place off campus at a location appropriate for the particular activity, including, but not limited to, online courses or online portion of courses, internships, practicums, or field placement activities.
For online programs, instruction is provided online; however, some programs may include an in-person residency requirement at one of Alliant’s campuses. Additional instructional activities, including, but not limited to internships, practicums, or field placement activities may take place at a location appropriate for the particular activity.
At Alliant, our mission is to prepare students for professional careers of service and leadership and to promote the discovery and application of knowledge to improve lives. We offer an education that is accredited, focused on practical knowledge and skills, connected with diverse faculty and alumni, and aimed at the student experience.
CSML is a business management school that trains you to have a competitive edge in the technology and quantitative fields. CSML offers management and leadership degrees where you can learn to guide and mentor the next generation of professionals and make your mark as an innovator in the modern business world.