At Alliant International University, we provide teaching credential, certificate, master’s, and doctoral degrees to help you follow your dreams of educating tomorrow’s leaders.
We offer online and on-campus course options so you can study in the environment where you will learn best. Our on-campus programs take place in San Diego, at our California School of Education.
We believe that education can change the world, which is why we offer a number of different areas of study. Whether you want to teach elementary school or high school, TESOL or special education, you will learn educational theory and practice when you study at Alliant.
Our teaching credential programs provide instruction in a single subject, which qualifies you to teach K-12 and adult learners in a topic that you love, while our multiple-subject credentials prepare you for a rewarding career in pre-K and elementary school education.
Whether you study on-campus or online, you will enjoy a small cohort. Our small class sizes promote the faculty-student bond and ensure that all our students receive individualized attention and a focus on their career goals.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Added Authorization Certificate
- Cross-Cultural Language & Academic Development CTEL/CLAD (CERT)
- Education Leadership and Management (EdD)
- Educational Psychology (PsyD)
- School Counseling with Pupil Personnel Services Credential (MAE + PPS)
- School Psychology with Pupil Personnel Services Credential (MAE + PPS)
- Teaching (MAE)
- Teaching Credentials
- Preliminary Single Subject Teaching Credential
- Preliminary Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- Preliminary Education Specialist Teaching Credential – (Special Education – Mild/Moderate Disabilities)
- Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) Credential in School Psychology
- Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) Credential in School Counseling
- TESOL – Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (EdD)
- TESOL – Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (MAE)