Meet Jeremy Lurey, PhD, 1998 CSPP Graduate
Dr. Jeremy Lurey, CEO and Chief Architect of Plus Delta Consulting, LLC earned his PhD in Organizational Psychology in 1998 from the Los Angeles campus of the California School of Professional Psychology. Prior to establishing Plus Delta in 2002, he worked at both Pricewaterhouse Coopers and Andersen Consulting. Dr. Lurey partners with his clients to assess their current operations and implement targeted solutions that improve performance and enable them to achieve their strategic objectives.
With more than 20 years of progressive experience as a management consultant, he has supported clients ranging from small start-up operations to multi-national Fortune 100 corporations. Dr. Lurey has particular expertise in strategic planning, executive and management development, change management, business process improvement, and team effectiveness. Some of his project highlights include:
- Facilitated strategic planning retreats with senior management teams and functional work groups; Defined team visions, identified core values, and developed detailed actions plans during these events.
- Designed and implemented customized leadership development and one-on-one executive coaching programs to enhance senior leadership skills and improve management team performance.
- Led business process improvement initiatives to improve workflow efficiencies and enhance customer service with key stakeholders; Realigned job functions and streamlined processes as part of these redesign efforts.
- Led numerous change management efforts during SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle and other technology adoption efforts; Provided direct guidance and QA support to project leadership to gain stakeholder buy-in, improve user acceptance, and enable faster transition processes during these change initiatives.
- Led various talent management efforts to assess HR operations, design more integrated human capital strategies, and implement enhanced performance management and succession planning programs.
- Developed and delivered customized workshops on virtual teaming to enhance communications between geographically-dispersed team members during major organizational transformations and process changes.
In addition to his role as a consultant, Dr. Lurey is an Adjunct Faculty member at the Graziadio School of Business and Management. He frequently presents at professional conferences and seminars and has authored several publications on change management, organization development, leadership excellence, virtual team effectiveness, and performance improvement. Dr. Lurey is also a member of our CSPP Alumni LinkedIn group.