China Cultural Immersion Program
California School of Professional Psychology (CSPP) invites you to partake in our China Cultural Immersion Program that brings you to three of the most historical places in China: Beijing, Xi'an and Shanghai. All graduate students or graduates of psychology or other mental health programs are welcome. Licensed mental health professionals may receive 24 hours of CE credit for attending.
Experience China as we navigate through cultural and historical landmarks. Along with the program, you will get a chance to visit with professionals from local mental health institutions (e.g., hospital, university, etc.). The program is designed to enrich your understanding of cross-cultural psychology in China through an immersion experience that allows you to attain first-hand knowledge of the differing social, political and environmental atmosphere.
January 6-14, 2014
$6,629* for current students, which includes a 3-unit graduate elective course
$4,446 for alumni, faculty, licensed psychologists, MFTs, LCSWs or other tour participants
- Round-trip airfare from Los Angeles, CA
- Hotel lodging (each room accommodates two tour participants)
- All breakfasts and selected dinners
- Visits to Beijing, Xi'an and Shanghai with city tours and dining experiences that highlight the extravagant Chinese culture and its deep history
- English speaking tour guides
- Admission to all tours and attractions
- 3 graduate-level course units (register for PSY 7605 Clinical Psychology Perspectives in China) OR 24 hours of CE credit for licensed psychologists, LCSWs and MFTs.
*Note: $200 discount available for tour participants under 30 years old who are willing to share a room that accommodates FOUR (vs. two) tour participants.
Please verify that you have a valid passport & visa for international travel to China.