Master’s Degree in Organizational Psychology: Graduates
What Our Graduates Say
My academic experience at Alliant International University’s Organizational Psychology Program helped position me exactly where I want to be as a professional practitioner in the field. The combination of faculty expertise, scholar/practitioner based curriculum, and collaboration amongst students creates for a robust and effective degree program. I would encourage anyone pursuing an advanced degree in the field of Organizational Psychology to consider this program.
Megan Savolainen, MA
Betsy is currently an Organizational Development Manager at Disney Consumer Products where she partners with the business to enhance results by enabling a positive culture, employee engagement, change, organization design, and team effectiveness strategies. Prior to that she was at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), where she worked very closely with Senior Leadership across JPL to assess how the organization was using its people and processes.
“Through the I-O Masters program, I landed a great internship at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory doing succession planning, team effectiveness interventions, and 360-degree feedback. I discovered how well just a year at Alliant prepared me to hit the ground running. I met successful alumni and professionals in the field and got practice in real consulting work. At the SIOP Conference and meetings with experienced OD professionals, I’m continually surprised to find that I understand everything based on what I’ve learned in classes. Now, my internship has been extended for the year. I recommend this program to anyone interested in a career in I-O Psychology, OD, leadership development, training, or human resources.”
Betsy Riley, MA
Organizational Development Manager
Disney Consumer Products
Our Graduates Careers
Graduates from the Organizational Psychology programs have obtained careers as internally-based organizational development consultants, training and development consultants, human resources professionals, and work in a variety of industries.
Our alumni hold prominent positions. Examples of companies where our alumni work:
- ABC Television, Vice President of Human Resources.
- Accenture, Senior Consultant Human Performance
- Best Buy, Human Resources Measurement Manager
- City of Hope National Medical Center, OD Consultant
- Computer Sciences Corporation, Management Principal Leader
- Digital Insight, Sr. Vice President of Human Resources
- Disney, Director. Employee and Organization Development
- Lenovo, Director, Global Leadership Development
- Lida Global Initiatives (Shanghai), Director of Operations
- HealthNet, Manager of Organizational Effectiveness
- IBM, Senior Manager, Business Consulting Services
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Organization Development Specialist
- Kaiser Permanente, Compliance Manager
- Kaiser Permanente, Organization Development Consultant
- Providence Health & Services, Regional Director, OD
- RHR International, Global Practice Leader for Executive Selection