Master’s Degree in Organizational Psychology: Field Training
Putting Theory to the Real-World Test
A distinguishing feature of CSPP’s Organizational Psychology master’s degree program is the integration of coursework, seminars and professional training with field experience.
Hands-On Training Side-By-Side With Experts
All students gain practical experience through one semester of supervised field placements in real-world settings such as corporations, government agencies, organizations and consulting firms.
Field placements provide students with hands-on training in:
- Organizational systems
- The diagnosis of organizational problems
- The design, implementation and evaluation of intervention strategies.
Dynamic Field Placement Opportunities
Examples of field placements for master’s program students include:
- Research Development Associates (RDA)
- United Behavioral Health
- California Health Collaborative
- Erickson and Associates Consulting Firm
- Kaiser Permanente
- California Department of Corrections
- Mourton Enterprise Consulting Group
- Walt Disney Company