Master of Arts in Organizational Psychology (MA) Curriculum Plan
- ORG6003A – Professional Practice Meetings (0.5 units)
- ORG6005 – Introduction to Scholar Practitioner Model (2 units)
- ORG6435 – I/O and Consulting Psychology: Theory, Research, and Practice (3 units)
- PSY6021 – Advanced Statistics I (3 units)
- PSY6700 – Data Analysis (1 unit)
- PSY8412 – Social and Personality Psychology (3 units)
For more information on the prerequisites and courses for this program, please refer to the academic catalog.