Los Angeles Community Services & Placements
Gain Practical Skills in a Global Microcosm
Los Angeles is one of the nation’s most culturally and ethnically diverse environments, providing CSPP students at Alliant International University’s Los Angeles campus rich training and fieldwork opportunities.
At CIC, CSPP organizational psychology students learn how the theory and concepts underlying organizational psychology translate into practical applications in the workplace through hands-on research and consultation experience with well-respected, organizations in healthcare, retail, social services and government.
CIC consulting engagements have provided clients with
- Employee survey design and analysis
- Support for post-survey action planning
- Diversity analysis
- Support for cross-organizational teams
- Task force facilitation
- Training design and evaluation
- Large-scale change management
- Design of off-site retreat meetings for boards of directors and executive teams
- Executive coaching.
Other Los Angeles Area Community Service Programs
- Alhambra Unified School District
- Children, Youth, & Family Services Consortium
- Gifted and Talented Education (GATE) Counseling Program and Leadership Training
- Primary Intervention Program
- Ramona Healthy Start Family Center
- Violence Prevention Program