CSPP Alumni Association Benefits
We are proud to extend a variety of programs and benefits to our alumni.
- Free 6-month Listing in the Psychology Today Therapy Directory, a $180 value.
- Networking Opportunities: Online with the CSPP Alumni LinkedIn group plus periodic in-person networking events such as our Alumni and Friends Reception at the APA Convention. Click here to go to the CSPP LinkedIn Profile and request to join the group, or view our online events calendar
- Library Benefits, including full on-campus access to all research databases. You may also borrow books from your local campus or use inter-library resources to borrow from another library using your CSPP Alumni Association ID number.
- 20% off Malpractice Insurance: CSPP has partnered with American Professional, Inc., to provide discounted insurance for all CSPP alumni. To access this benefit, please have your CSPP Alumni Association ID ready, and contact the Psychology Department at 800-421-6694, extension 2304. You may also email email@example.com, or visit their website at www.americanprofessional.com.
- Continuing Education Discounts: CSPP Alumni receive a 10% discount (discount code: alum) on all Alliant CE offerings. CSPP Alumni who are also members of CPA, LACPA, SDPA or SVPA receive a 20% discount by using their respective codes (alumcpa | LACPA | SDPA | ALUMSVPA) upon check-out! Visit www.CE-psychology.com for a list of upcoming courses.
- Access to Career Services. Click here to view some of our Career Services Available to you.
- Discounted Subscription to Psychology Today magazine. Up to 61% off. Click here for details.
- Alumni Resources: Psychologist-license.com is one of the many great resources to finding out what type of requirements need to be met to practice in each state. Keep in mind Psychologist licensure and practice requirements are subject to change. As a result it is always a good idea to check other sources such as the state’s licensing board.
- EPPP License Preparation: Recent CSPP graduates (2008-2013) get one month free with the Taylor Study Method’s EPPP License Preparation Program.
- Merchant Discounts
- Apple Computer:Alumni can go to the apple store and select Alliant International University and receive a discount on Apple Computers.
- Budget Rental Car: Receive a substantial price-break when renting a car from Budget Rent-A-Car. Budget is Alliant’s preferred supplier for rental car services. This agreement provides competitive rates and excellent levels of service. The Budget Corporate Discount (BCD) number for Alliant is: X920603.
- Dell Computer: Alumni can receive a discount on select Dell computers by opening this link. When you are asked for a member ID, enter US24508180.
- Lenovo Products: Alumni can receive up to 35% off Lenovo ThinkPads and up to 37% off on Lenovo ThinkCentres by going to www.lenovo.com/alliant.
- Office Max: Alumni can go to Office Max and present their saving cards at the time of check-out for a discount. And you’ll receive special promotion prices, discounts on printing and free shipping when buying online. Go to www.officemaxsolutions.com and enter the following log-in information:
Username: alliantemp Password: order1 Or click here to download a PDF file of your benefit card.
- Discounts at Popular Theme Parks: All CSPP and Alliant alumni are now eligible to take advantage of discounts and special offers for theme parks and attractions nationwide including Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, Disney’s California Adventure, Six Flags, Legoland, the San Diego Zoo, Knott’s Berry Farm and more! You can also save on admission to popular attractions such as the Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Studios Orlando and attractions in Las Vegas, New York, Chicago and other parts of the country. (These savings are not available to the general public; however, you can order for friends and family.) There are two ways to order tickets and take advantage of these discounts:
- Go to www.TicketsAtWork.com. Click on the “Sign In” box at the top of the homepage. You will then be prompted to create a username and password, and enter our company code — ALLIANTEDU.
Place your order over the phone by calling customer service at 800-331-6483. Orders are taken over the phone seven days a week 8:30am – 12:00am, Eastern Standard Time.
IMPORTANT: To access certain benefits, you’ll need your CSPP Alumni Association ID number. If you do not have your ID number, please email us. Please check back regularly for updated discounts and benefits!