All Couples Research Project at Rockway Institute
The Rockway Institute invites couples throughout the U.S. and Canada to help us understand what makes all kinds of couple relationships work. All responses to this online survey are kept strictly confidential.
This study seeks to enroll 8,000 partners/spouses in all kinds of couples including:
- Same-sex couples
- Male/female couples
- Couples from all racial/ethnic groups including inter-racial couples
- Couples from all parts of the U.S. and Canada
Benefits of participating in this study:
- You can choose to receive a summary of the results when the research is completed.
- We expect you will find the questions thought-provoking and relevant to your life.
- You will be making an important contribution to understanding what makes couple relationships work well over time.
To participate in this survey, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in a couple relationship for at least one year
- Be able to read and write English
- It is not necessary for both members of a couple to fill-out the survey. However, if both members of the couple are willing to participate, one of them should complete the survey first. Then he or she will be given instructions that will allow the other member to participate separately.
- For individuals who are part of couple where your partner has not yet participated in this Couples survey
- For individuals who are part of a couple where your partner has already completed the Couples survey and has given you a Couple ID Code
For questions about the study, please contact Robert-Jay Green, Executive Director, Rockway Institute, California School of Professional Psychology, Alliant International University by email at rockway@ alliant.stage.onitdigital.com