Please note that there may be other requirements for completion or options for elective and specialized courses. Please see the academic catalog for the full curriculum. Course offerings and sequence are subject to change.
- Psychology of Schooling
- Research Design (2 courses in total)
- Leadership and Learning Organizations
- Current Issues and Trends in Education
- Quantitative Research Methods (4 courses in total)
- Educational Philosophy in a Global Society
- Law, Ethics and Equity
- Policy Making and Politics
- Student and Personnel Services in Higher Education
- Financial and Business Management for Higher Education (2 courses in total)
- Integrative Technology Systems in Higher Education
- Foundations in Multicultural and Global Educational Systems
- Special Topics: Marketing and
- Development Strategies
- Special Topics: Leadership
- Case Study (2 courses in total)
- Dissertation Plan
- Dissertation Proposal
- Dissertation Preparation
Instruction may be provided on-ground, online or in hybrid modalities, and varies by program. For on-ground and hybrid programs, instruction is primarily provided at an Alliant campus; however, some instructional activities may take place off campus at a location appropriate for the particular activity, including, but not limited to, online courses or online portion of courses, internships, practicums, or field placement activities.
For online programs, instruction is provided online; however, some programs may include an in-person residency requirement at one of Alliant’s campuses. Additional instructional activities, including, but not limited to internships, practicums, or field placement activities may take place at a location appropriate for the particular activity.