Business Administration (MBA) Curriculum Plan
Please note that there may be other requirements for completion or options for elective and specialized courses. Please see the academic catalog for the full curriculum. Course offerings and sequence are subject to change.
Two (2) pre-requisite courses are required for students without a business background, before starting their MBA curriculum.
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- International Economics and Trade
- International Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior and Global Leadership
- Strategic Management
- Statistical Analysis and Modeling for Business
- Technology for Managerial Decision Making
- Financial Management
- Operations Management and Logistics
- Capstone: Management in a New Age or
- Project or Professional Practice Internship (3 required courses in total)
- Concentration Courses (4 required courses in total)