Admissions at The California Institute for the Advancement of Forensic Behavioral Science, Public Safety, and Justice
Advanced Placement Certificates
Program Specific Admissions Requirements
- Completed online application (fee: $65)
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Unofficial transcript from bachelor’s degree granting institution
Fundamentals of Police Psychology with Assessment and Fundamentals of Correctional Psychology with Assessment
To enroll in either of these certificates, students must provide one of the following:
- Unofficial transcript showing enrollment in or graduate of a doctoral psychology program
- Psychology license number
Advanced Placement Certificates–Continuing Education (CE) Credit
To obtain CE credit, applicants must have a valid license to practice as a mental health professional and should verify that their state of licensure accepts CE credit sponsored by the American Psychological Association (APA).
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and we continue to accept qualified applicants as program availability allows.
Start your online application today.
Our admissions counselors are here to help. If you have questions, or need more information, contact us at 1-866-UALLIANT (1-866-825-5426).