UCSB Hiring Psychologists
The University of California, Santa Barbara’s Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) is currently hiring 2 fill-time, licensed staff psychologists.
Applicants must have graduated from an APA accredited doctoral program and currently licensed in California or in other states. See attached job description for details regarding the position. Some desirable requirements include but are not limited to:
- Experience working in a university counseling center.
- Demonstrated experience or expertise working with multi-cultural populations, including Latino/Latina, Asian, African American, International, LGBTBQ, and students from underrepresented populations.
- Experience with crisis intervention and/or coordination.
- Three or more years experience post licensure.
- Experience with research or data management.
- Able to conduct therapy in Spanish or Mandarin Chinese.
To apply, go to the link below and type “Psychologist” in the Keyword Search field.