Staff Psychologist Position – Ellensburg, WA
Central Washington University – Ellensburg, WA, Student Medical & Counseling Clinic is recruiting candidates for an 11-month staff psychologist. The Clinic serves a relatively diverse student body of approximately 9,000 graduate and undergraduate students and has a doctoral internship program that is APA accredited. Our Clinic is a combined medical & counseling clinic valuing a multi-disciplinary approach. Counseling and medical staff work closely and collegially with one another as well as other university offices. The Counseling Clinic at CWU values the unique contribution of every staff member and recognizes the richness created when people from diverse backgrounds and experiences come together to work toward the common goals of serving our students and training future psychologists. As such, we encourage applications from candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds and particularly from traditionally underrepresented groups.
- Psychologist: Ph .D. or Psy.D. in Clinical or Counseling Psychology.
- Continuation of employment is contingent upon obtaining Washington State Licensure as a Psychologist within 24 months of hire date.
- Successful completion of a supervised doctoral internship accredited by the APA with a minimum of 2000 hours.
- Ability to obtain Washington State licensure as a Psychologist within a maximum of 6 months of date of hire.
- Experience working in a university/college counseling center.
Ellensburg is located in the heart of Washington State and an easy interstate drive 2 hours east of Seattle. Nestled in the beautiful Kittitas Valley, Ellensburg is also the hub of one of the Northwest’s prime recreational areas offering an abundance of outdoor activities.
For complete position announcement including qualifications & application information, see https://jobs.cwu.edu/postings/6372 or call Cheryl Campbell @ 509-963-1391.
The screening process begins May 21, 2014. Position will remain open until filled. See http://www.cwu.edu/medical-counseling for the CWU Student Medical & Counseling Clinic website. AA/EEO/Title IX Institution.