San Gabriel Valley Rectangular Table Discussion (Pasadena, CA)
Calling all learning professional in San Gabriel Valley!!!
- Would you like to discuss different “tools” to promote learning and development?
- Do you want to discuss best strategies and network with like minded professionals?
- Are you new to the field and would like to expand your capabilities?
Then come join our monthly rectangular table discussion on the 3rd Friday!
Register by clicking here
A robust Performance Management System may provide tremendous value to an organization and its employees, but ensuring that employees understand the development opportunities and can easily access the resources they’re looking for is crucial to an effective PMS. Luckily, we each have many creative ideas that we can share that will help engage employees and managers to complete their performance reviews and discover learning opportunities that they did not know they needed. Finding ways to increase implementation ensures your learning and development resources are used and valued!
In this session we will explore recommendations, resources, and best practices to leverage Performance Management to enhance the capabilities of your employees and managers. We will discuss:
- What works, what doesn’t, and what can be improved.
- Share best practices and strategies that facilitate success.
- Leverage across solutions of internal and external experts.
- Linking Performance to Development vs. Compensation.
- Competencies, soft skills, and hard skills
Please join us to share in this insightful discussion on:
“Recommendations, resources and best practice approaches to implementing Performance Management”
Date: Friday October 17, 2014
Time: 8:00 am – 9:00 am PST
Venue: Panera Bread – 3521 E Foothill Blvd Pasadena, CA 91107
Register by following this link – http://astdla.org/event-1769699
Questions or Comments, please contact Cindi.Chung@gmail.com