Primary Care Psychologist – Oregon
Primary Care Psychologist (Lincoln City)
Formed in the late 1990s, Samaritan Health Services is a non-profit regional network of hospitals, physicians, senior care facilities and health insurance plans which provide exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties.
As a Samaritan provider, you will join a collaborative team in a professionally satisfying, patient-centered environment. You will be offered a complete benefit package with paid medical malpractice, CME, and a relocation allowance.
- Provide patient centered services in a primary care clinic in tandem with primary care clinic providers and staff.
- Provide psychological assessment and diagnosis in a primary care setting with brief psychotherapeutic interventions, as needed, as well as triage and refer patients for specialty mental health services.
- For patients with chronic physical diseases, provide behavioral health assessments and rapid treatment interventions.
- Excellent diagnostic skills, and expertise in mental health disorders, substance abuse, addiction, chronic physical disease co-morbidities, chronic pain, trauma and mood disorders required.
- Experience in collaborative team-based treatment required.
Qualified candidates should have PhD/PsyD level degree in the field of psychology from an accredited educational institution and hold a current state license to practice psychology; post-doctoral degree or expertise in psychopharmacology preferred.
|Hospital||Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital (more info)||Community||Lincoln City (more info)|