Post Doctoral Psychological Assistant Job Opportunity (Poway, CA)
An immediate opening for a full-time post-doctoral psychological assistant position at Surrogate/Donor Intake Programs in Poway, CA.
Qualified candidates will have earned their doctoral degree and are eligible to accrue postdoctoral hours. Have demonstrated skills to conduct intakes, clinical interviews, psycho-diagnostic assessment, and facilitate in-person and telephone groups.
This position is contracted for full time and up to 1500 SPE hours.
Office cell phone provided and malpractice insurance paid for by company, as well as all supervisory hours by experienced, licensed psychologist. Paid time off also provided per company benefits.
1. Collect up to 35-40 hours/week. Supervision provided.
2. Monday — Friday; 9:00am to 5:00pm
3. Administer, interpret and synthesize full test battery for surrogates & egg/sperm donors
4. Run 3 in-person (Poway and Temecula — mileage provided for Temecula) groups and 5 telephone groups (organize times and invitations)
5. Conduct one-on-one surrogate/donor/parent support as needed
6. Attend surrogate/donor/IP match meetings and medical appointments as needed
7. Conduct on-going post-partum and egg donor retrieval calls
8. Follow-up with surrogate and intended parent birth plans to ensure no discrepancies and resolve conflicts
9. Write Psycho-educational newsletters and blogs for surrogates and donors
All interested applicants please forward a cover letter, copy of your CV, and a sample psychological evaluation toPsych@ConceptualOptions.com
Compensation $40,000 a year plus additional benefits listed above, included supervisory hours, malpractice insurance and cell phone.