Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Clinical Psychopharmacology and Integrated Behavioral Care – New Mexico
Memorial Medical Center
Post-doctoral Fellowship in Clinical Psychopharmacology and integrated Behavioral Care
The Southern New Mexico Family Medicine Residency Program is offering a two-year full time Fellowship which will provide the following experiential opportunities:
- Education, training and experience in the management of psychotropic medications in collaboration with family medicine physicians and residents.
- Experience in teaching psychological assessment and treatment techniques to family medicine residents, doctoral level graduate students in counseling psychology, and students in other health care professions.
- Experience in the supervision of service delivery by trainees in family medicine, primary care psychology and other health specialties.
- Experience in the development and implementation of systems in integrated care in the primary care setting.
- An introduction to the duties and responsibilities of a Behavioral Science Faculty Member at a family medicine residency.
- Participation in research in quality improvement and public health service delivery in collaboration with graduate departemtns at New Mexico State University.
The most successful candidates will:
- Have 2 years experience as a licensed psychologist and be licensed or licensed eligible in the state of New Mexico.
- Have a demonstrated interest in completing the education leading to the receipt of a Prescription Certificate in the state of New Mexico.
- Have an interest in obtaining prescriptive authority.
- Have a dedication to integrated Behavioral Care in primary care setting.
- Be committed to provideing services to udnerserved populations.
- Be interested in estabilishing a career as a Behavioral Science Faculty Person in a family medicine residency.
- Salary Range – $60,000 – $65,000 annual salary depending on experience
- Benefits (health, disability, etc.) associated with employment at Memorial Medical Center
- Flexibility in scheduling permitting the completion of Post-Doctoral Masters in Clinical Psychopharmacology
Send a letter of interest and a CV as attached files to the email below:
For information about the residency, see our website at: www.nmfamilymedicine.com/article/home