Licensed Clinical Psychologist Job Opening at Therapy Changes in San Diego, CA
Therapy Changes is seeking a Licensed Clinical Psychologist to join our private practice. We offer therapeutic services to adults, children, adolescents and couples utilizing Cognitive Therapy as our main modality. This opportunity affords the therapist all the benefits of private practice without the administrative burdens of marketing and billing. A full-time position is available in our Point Loma office and a part-time position is available in our Rancho Bernardo office.
This opportunity would allow for the therapist to experience all the benefits of private practice without the administrative burdens of marketing and billing. You will be invited to join the group as an independent contractor and will thus be responsible for a rental agreement for personal office space. Therapy Changes will provide billing and marketing services on your behalf, and will retain a percentage of your earned income to offset the costs of these services.
- Tailored marketing and outreach program to your specialties and interests (in addition to marketing plan that exists for the practice)
- In-house Billing Operations Manager to handle all billing-related aspects
- Full-time Client Care Director to assist clients in connecting with a therapist for the first time, client support, and administrative support to the therapists Furnished office in a modern, luxurious setting Office services including phone, internet, fax, etc.
- Group supervision meetings, in addition to a collaborative working environment
- Various training opportunities
- Extensive client and therapist resource database developed from team members
Please visit our website at www.TherapyChanges.com, click here to view flyer
If interested, please send letter of interest and CV to Dr. Rochelle Perper at firstname.lastname@example.org